Blah blah blah, bicycles and cyclists. I love my bike. Schnerp!!
The wacky adventures of a tiny penis graduate
Ooooooh, look at me, I’m all clever and stuff! I eat too!
Hands On: 1 hour | Difficulty: 1 | Portion: Family
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 300 g margarine
- 120 g orange juice
- 50 g cognac
- 50 g milk
- 2 eggs + I egg for brushing
- grated zest of 2 oranges
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 2 packets vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 80 g multi-coloured sprinkles
- 1-kilo all-purpose flour, divided in half
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Beat the margarine and sugar for about 10 minutes in a mixer, using the paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and ½ of the flour.
- When all of the ingredients are completely combined, remove the mixer’s bowl and add the rest of the flour in batches. Mix with a spoon at first and then continue by hand.
- You want your dough to be soft and elastic.
- Shape into cookies (any shape you like) and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the cookies with some egg wash (an egg diluted with some water).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Calories 118kcal
- Total fat 3.0g
- Saturated fat 0.28g
- Total Carbs 18.5g
- Sugars 6.2g
- Protein 2.1g
- Fibre 0.7g
- Sodium 0.13g
This coffee cake is awesome and perfect for parties.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for 10 servings
2 cups of flour
3/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoon group cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan.
2. Make the streusel topping. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix in butter until the entire mixture is crumbly.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the butter. Mix in the milk, egg, and vanilla. Spread into the prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle the streusel mixture on top of the cake.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Allow to cool.
- 270 calories
- 12 g fat
- 37 carbohydrates
- 2 g protein
- 45 mg cholesterol
- 195 mg sodium
Some other words n’ stuff